1. PM Accumulator Program
The company is currently running the following membership programs.
- MSA = My Silver Accumulator
Monthly accumulation of 1oz or 10oz silver bullion bars.
- MGA = My Gold Accumulator
Monthly accumulation of 1gm or 2.5gm gold bullion bars.
The objectives of this membership program are:
- The monthly ounce/gram cost averaging strategy in this program will help investor to overcome the price volatility issues of bullion prices and minimize the incidents of frustration with regard to wrongly time the market. The monthly cost averaging strategy was highly recommended by precious metals gurus such as David Morgan, Mike Maloney, Ted Butler and James Turk.
- The referral incentive will encourage you to share with your friends and relatives on this accumulation strategy and increase the pool of investors that have the discipline to maintain in the market with precarious price volatility.
- The referral incentive allow the investors to further lower down the average holding cost on the bullion purchase.
- To facilitate the selling of the bullion with the highest possible prices through the three optional channels of selling.
This is a membership program with a long list of benefits to member, and with all membership programs having a joining fee is a norm. MSA/MGA membership fee of RM350/RM550* is actually lower compared with most other precious metals programs starting with RM1,000 and above. Your One Time joining fee goes towards the cost of the 1 ounce/1 gm of bullion you receive along with the 1 ounce/ 1gm of bullion your introducer receives. Balance funds are utilized to cover the membership smartcard and administrative costs.
*Note: The membership fee may be changed without prior notice, and the actual membership fee will be reflected during the registration process together with PMA’s bank account details.
Yes, you will receive a membership folder, membership certificate with membership rights clearly stated and 1oz silver/1gram gold bar. The membership package will be sent to you via Pos Laju on the 2nd week of the following month after you joined.
Yes, the minimum monthly commitment for MSA is 1 ounce of Silver and for MGA is 1gm of Gold, affordable to the general masses, meaning everyone that have a job, retiree or student and whoever having monthly spare cash.
No, membership fee is only one off when you join.
As a member of MSA/MGA, you are given 2% discount from the listed price of PM Accumulator Sdn Bhd in bullionx.my/marketplace. You proceed to order in bullionx.my/marketplace, and you can type message: MSA/MGA membership number. PMA will response with discount and Pos Laju rate, to give you a net amount for you to make payment before shipment.
Yes, you can nominate your beneficiary upon your registration, or you can update your profile anytime you choose.
If you believe in the fundamentals of investing in physical bullion & the monthly cost averaging strategy then this program is ideal for you. If you believe in telling this opportunity to your friends and relatives to benefits them, then this program be immensely beneficial to you, your friends and relatives.
You click the link in the email sent by your friends and relatives, or you can Google https://bullionx.my/accumulator. Follow the following steps:
Click “Get Started” box of My Silver Accumulator or My Gold Accumulator.
- Create An Account: For either ‘Non-Members’ or ‘Existing Marketplace & Accumulator Members’, enter your details in only one of the above section.
- Monthly Accumulation: Set your monthly subscription plan
- Personal Details: Complete your personal details, remember to include full address and mobile phone number.
- Make Payment: Obtain payment details of PMA, make online payment to PMA and then complete this step by uploading your payment transaction details.
You actually registered only in bullionx.my/marketplace and not in bullionx.my/accumulator. Refer to 2.9 – Step 1, enter the details under ‘Existing Marketplace & Accumulator Members’, and proceed with the registration process.
There are two ways to end your membership: a) You can go to “Edit Plan” tab, and scroll all the way down the page, click “End Plan”, and proceed by completing the page. b) You didn’t pay for your last invoice for more than 11 days after the due date.
Your membership status will revert to Dormant. If you choose to reactivate your membership in the future, you don’t have to pay for the membership fee again, but you will restart on Month 0 of the 12 months cycle plan.
PMA selling price = ((Spot Price + Mint Premium) * Exchange Rate) * 1.1812
Spot Price = Kitco London Fix price in USD
Mint Premium = Mint charged for minting work and trading margin
Exchange Rate = RM/USD
1.1812 factor = freight & insurance from USA to Malaysia, 1/12 bonus after every 12 months cycle (ROI=16.6%), 2% referral rebate, storage, administrative cost and lower single digit gross margin for program owner.
Live price update is once every 1min (60sec), and you can view it next to exchange rate, the actual countdown seconds before next update in the Marketplace.
Yes, we place our orders to our supplier on the 1st working day of every calendar month based on London Fix spot price at 12:00 noon London time, equivalent to Malaysia’s 7:00pm. This is to allow regular fixed interval monthly to purchase the bullion and making it truly monthly ounce cost averaging and help to reduce the overall holding cost.
Members will receive email invoice after 7:30pm on the 1st. working day of every calendar month, generated automatically by the system. The due date for invoice payment is on or before 3th working day, clearly indicated in the email invoice.
You can change the monthly plan anytime during the entire current month, but the change will only reflect your next month subscription plan purchase. Example: If you change the monthly subscription plan from initial 10oz to 1oz at 12:01am, 1st. July.2012 (and up to 11:59pm, 31st.July.2012), your August monthly subscription purchase is change to 1oz, but it doesn’t have any changes in your July monthly subscription purchase which is based on your plan before 12:00 am, 1st.July.2012.
We only sell physical bullion.
The bullions we are supplying are:
- Primary supplies: 1 oz and 10oz silver bullions with Hallmark of ASE Walking Liberty bar, Morgan bar or Buffalo Round from private mints in USA.
- Secondary supplies: 1oz, 10oz and 100oz silver bullions with Hallmark of Engelhard, Pan American, NTR and Johnson Matthey.
- Primary Supplies: 1gm and 2.5gm Pamp Suisse Lady Fortuna
- Secondary Supplies: 1gm Valcambi CombiBars
Yes, you can make ad-hoc purchase immediately after PMA approved your plan. However, your purchase will be reflected as in Month 1, so that PMA’s system can captured your ad-hoc purchase within the 12 months cycle, to entitle you the 1/12 bonus by the end of 12 months cycle.
The payment due date is stipulated in the pending invoice, by end of the next working day after the order date.
If your order per day is less than 100oz of silver or 100gm of gold, your order do not require approval from PMA. If your order >100 oz of silver or 100gm of gold, your order needs acceptance acknowledgement from PMA before the order is consider valid.
When member placed an order either based on monthly subscription plan or ad-hoc purchase, both member and PMA enter into a contractual legal business transaction, and both parties are expected to honor the transaction and no reason can be accepted. The purchase price is based on live spot and exchange rate at the time of transaction, and there is financial implication for both parties. The member is expected to proceed to payment within the due date stipulated in member’s online invoice, and PMA is also expected to deliver the bullion based on the standard shipping procedure stipulated in this website. Failure by member to honor the purchase transaction may result in the membership termination process.
The bonus bullion is calculated on the ratio of 1:12. So for every 12 ounces/grams of bullion you buy during a 12 month period you will receive 1 ounce/gram free for MSA/MGA programs. This bonus plan is to enhance member commitment in the monthly ounce cost averaging programs that eventually will benefits members immensely in medium to long terms. At the end of 12 months, only the bonus >1oz will be issued to member, and the decimal ounce, < 1.0oz, will be carried forward to the following 12 months cycle.
One analogy is that it give you X/12 ounce bonus in silver if you consistently buy X/12 ounce of silver on the monthly basis, and that computed to be 16.67% Return of Investment in silver bars annually.
This applies with MGA program as well but will be based on gm of gold.
If the PMA Monthly subscription is P, and you receive 1oz bonus for every 12oz you purchase in 12 months cycle period, then your net purchase price is:
Net Price (after bonus) = P x 12/13.
Example: PMA price= RM130/oz
Therefore, Net Price (after bonus) = RM130 x 12/13 = RM120/oz
Buying bullion is a medium to long term investment and as such should not be entered into with short term risk capital. A good rule of thumb would be to only commit half of one’s monthly investment capital to this program. This would give you the ability to sustain your investment even if there is a 100% rise in the price of bullion. Furthermore this would also leave you with spare cash that you can invest when you feel the time is right in the Ad-hoc purchase available in this program.
Before the 3th.working day of the month, meaning you have 2 working days after receiving the online invoice on the 1st working day.
When you made an Ad-Hoc purchase, an invoice will be generated with the due date clearly stated, that is the next working day after order date.
Please use the following payment process.
Name: PM Accumulator Sdn Bhd (Co. No. 988177-U)
Maybank Account Number: 512763601016.
3rd-party Email Notification: firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who pay using Maybank2U it is imperative that you put the 3rd-party email as email@example.com, otherwise your payment entry in PMA’s bank account will be only “Transfer to A/C” making it hard for PMA to update your payment into your account.
1) Make payment using online banking, ATM or CDM before the stated due date in email invoices.
2) Obtain a payment receipt
3) Upload payment details into your bullionx.my/accumulator account in the “invoices” tab.
Either, a) Scan your payment receipt, or, b) Type the text verification in the provided box.
4) Once your payment is verified in PMA’s bank account, PMA will respond that payment has been accepted.
5) Members can check their payment status in the same page (invoices tab) anytime.
Members who miss a monthly payment will forgo their accrued bonus bullion. The member may choose to resume his investments at any time with no fees applicable. The bonus bullion counter will reset to month 1 on resumption. However, we give a grace period of 11 days after the payment due date before the commencement of termination process, giving member enough time to liquidate 1oz of their silver in hand to pay for the 1oz cost minus rebate due for payment. In most cases, member have no reason to fail in making payment if they have the will to do so, as the program is design to be such with only 1oz of silver as minimum monthly commitment, making it affordable to general masses.
5. Storage and Delivery
The standard default delivery is set to quarterly by Pos Laju. Depending on the month member joined, each member will be allocated a Batch Number, 1, 2 or 3.
Batch 1 delivery: March, June, September, December
Batch 2 delivery: April, July, October, January
Batch 3 delivery: May, August, November, February
For the above pre-scheduled delivery each month, the date of delivery will be from 15th to 28th each month.
The program is about lowering the average holding cost of PM, and with the current spot price in April 2012, RM6.50 postage is about 5% cost of 1oz silver. If we ship quarterly 3oz of silver, RM6.50 postage is about 1.67% of the cost of silver, which make more sense in this saving accumulation program.
The Ad-hoc purchase stock will be accrued with the monthly subscription stock, and ship together in the quarterly schedule shipment.
You need to set the self-collection appointment on the “Storage & Shipping” tab in your bullionx.my account before 5th working day after you had made payment for the monthly subscription. The self-collection date (7th working day) and location (Safe Deposit Box Sdn Bhd, C312 & C313 Centre Wing, Metropolitan Square, Damansara Perdana,47820 Petalng Jaya,Selangor) are shown in this tab. I need to caution that if you do self-collection, do self-collection on the 3rd.month, the same month schedule for standard delivery, otherwise PMA will still send you your pending stock regardless of one or two months stock in PMA’s storage, and you still have to pay for your Pos Laju charges.
You can request optional Ad-hoc shipment in the “Storage and Shipping” tab in your bullionx.my account. However you need to pay RM10 extra handling fee on top of your Pos Laju charge.
6. Selling to Market and Seller’s Buyback
Yes, we have a buy back policy, as the last resort for you sell your bullion. Your 1st choice is to sell in the online Marketplace within Bullionxmy.com with no charges. The 2nd.choice is you post your bullion in the Brokerage site where all members act as agents to help sell your bullion, and in this site a service fee of 5% is levied. Lastly we have a buyback policy, best effort basis, following the Bank Negara guideline that company cannot issue Guaranteed Buy Back without unlimited fund to back up the guaranteed to buy back all the good sold by the respective company. The buy-back price is Spot price minus 1% service fee, about 13.7% below the net buying price in PMA, after 1/12 bonus.
Every new member that joins brings with them liquidity. This program along with the support infrastructure of a Marketplace, Brokerage and Buy Back service are all intended to bring in more liquidity. The 1oz silver is more liquid than the 10oz silver, and likewise the 10oz silver is more liquid than the 100oz or 1kg silver bar.
7. Referral Program
For each member introduced by you we will give you 1 ounce of silver. For all purchases made by this member you will receive a 2% commission credited to your account on a monthly basis perpetually as long as that member continues to be in the program.
There are 4 ways to initiate the referral process:
- Face to face talking to potential members. Manja Khamis said it is very easy to convince potential members by showing them the membership package and spending 5 min talking to them.
- Putting My Silver Accumulator Program into own website or blog. Daniel Foo is a good role model for this recruitment process, and he had achieved to buy his 7.166oz at the average price of RM25.21/oz.
- In your member’s webpage, under the “Invite” tab, you can send email flyer to all your email contacts with a personal message. You can send an email to yourself to see the actual content of the email flyer. If your contacts responded, you can then elaborate the reason you joined the program.
- Forward an email flyer to yourself from the “invite” tab:
- Forward the email flyer, edit to your liking on the final content, and broadcast email to your friends and relatives.
- Use the content of your email flyer, and posted them in your Facebook Wall.
When any potential member click your email or the hyperlink provided, and if they proceed to register as member, you will be credited for the referral.
7.3. What is PMA program?
PMA program is:
- A membership program to help members to buy and sell physical bullion with the following attributes.
- Employing the proven strategy of monthly ounce/gram cost averaging
- About encouraging members to accumulate physical bullion monthly with commitment
- About member volunteering to recommend this program to their friends and relatives, and they are rewarded with referral fee as a token of appreciation for the kind deed.
- Rewarding members with a loyalty bonus of 1/12 of all the physical bullion purchased in a 12 months cycle period.
- Not a MLM, as PMA do not require our members to buy stock from us to resell and at the same time the commission tier is only one level down.
- Not a pyramid scheme, as it sells tangible physical bullion as the basis of legitimate business transaction. One level sales commission for members doesn’t form a pyramid.
- Not a deposit taking, as it is only a monthly standing instruction by members for PMA to purchase physical bullion on a predetermined date and time on a monthly basis. After that members have the options to take immediate delivery of the physical goods.
No, it is not mandatory. But introducing someone to the program is what helps enhance the market liquidity as well as lower your average cost.
8. PM Accumulator Sdn Bhd’s business model and viability
The company operates on a gross margin of lower single digit, and must be run with low overhead aided by highly automated process. The bullion trade is volume driven and in time we hope we can generate large volume. We offer a low cost model with a firm automated process, and any exceptional request will be catered with additional charges, and currently we are charging RM10/request.